[ Frequently Asked Questions ]

Detailed product specifications can be found on the product detail pages of our website. You can also enquire with us for a quote on your selected furniture for further details.

With proper care, our handcrafted furniture is built to stand the test of time, offering lasting quality and style.

Our furniture is made-to-order, so we do not have ready-made products available for immediate shipping. However, the lead time for most of our furniture is between 45-60 days. You can explore our collection online and place an enquiry for your favourite pieces. We will get back to you with the details! 

Placing an order is easy. Once you enquire with us for your favourite pieces through our website, we send over the detailed pricing and payment options. An advance payment of 75% is required to initiate the crafting process.

Since all our furniture pieces are made-to-order, we charge a 75% advance payment to book a piece. The lead time for your booked furniture is calculated from the date of advance payment (It is usually between 45-60 days). Once the furniture is manufactured & ready to ship, we collect the remaining 25%. You will receive the furniture in the amount of time it takes to transport it to your location from Ahmedabad.
Our furniture is designed for indoor use due to its craftsmanship and materials. Outdoor placement is not recommended. Certain pieces like our jhoolas or benches can be placed in verandahs and balconies which are semi-public and covered from direct rain and sunlight. Please check individual product specifications for more details.

All our furniture is meticulously designed at our studio and then crafted at our workshop located in Ahmedabad, Gujarat – one of the cities at the forefront of architecture and design in India. 

While all our furniture is manufactured in India, we ship it worldwide. If you like something from our catalog, hit us up. We’ll make sure it gets to you.  

Once you place an order with a down-payment, our made-to-order process takes anywhere between 45-60 days for manufacture depending on your choice of furniture. Additionally, shipping times vary based on your location/site.

Our products are made-to-order and shipped directly to you. While we offer installation guidance as required, we do not offer in-person installation services.
No, we do not offer custom furniture designs. We offer a curated collection of designs (all of them are listed on our website) that can be ordered as is.
Our designs emphasize quality, elegance and durability. We primarily use various kinds of wood & metal in our furniture. To know further about the materials used in specific collection, you can browse the respective series pages on our website.
Our collections do not follow any trends and are designed to be timeless. Sometimes, we release limited edition designs for various exhibitions and fairs. You can order products at any time by enquiring through our website. However, keep in mind that each piece is made-to-order, so crafting times and availability may vary.
Absolutely! You can select the products you like from our website and enquire with us. We’ll get back to assist you as soon as we can!

andblack furniture is an exclusive range of luxury furniture designed by Jwalant Mahadevwala and Kanika Agarwal – award-winning architects and furniture designers from Ahmedabad.

We often display our collections at events, fairs and luxury furniture stores for limited periods. Stay tuned to our website and socials to know about upcoming events.

Product Type